The MIT BE Data Lab provides peer coaching on data analysis and coding for life sciences researchers and students at MIT.
Inspired by the BE Comm Lab’s mode of operation, we provide on-demand, discipline-specific, one-on-one coaching to help students and researchers plan and carry out computational projects.
We provide support for the following specific languages and frameworks:
- Python (numpy, pandas, sklearn, …)
- R - (RNAseq data analysis)
- Git (through GitHub)
- COMSOL (through external members)
We also provide support for the following courses:
- 20.109 - Laboratory Fundamentals in Biological Engineering
- 20.309 - Biological Instrumentation and Measurement
- 20.420 - Fundamentals of Biomolecular Engineering
- 20.440 - Analysis of Biological Networks
Check out our Q&A for more information on what we do.
Interested in contributing or have a suggestion? Reach out to Prerna Bhargava.